Managing Millennials™ is now available as an Onsite Training Program or a Virtual Training Session.
Managing Millennials™ is an experiential training seminar that provides managers with clear insights into the complexities of managing the millennial generation. It strengthens managers’ abilities to establish productive relationships with their unseasoned direct reports. Managers leave this program with new skills, tools and insights for improving the performance of their millennial staff.
Do your managers struggle to understand their millennial team members? Learning new relationship skills helps managers to think outside the box. The result is that management skills are delivered from a new and more effective relationship-based paradigm which reflects the needs of both the organization and the millennial. Managing Millennials™ goes beyond the old and ineffective directorial management model to show managers how to grow morale, promote productivity and deliver greater profitability, via their teams.
- Heightens Insights into Millennials
- Shows How to Leverage Insights into Success
- Helps to Overcome Negative Stereotyping
- Provides Tools to Promote Higher Morale
- Connects Higher Morale to Greater Productivity
- Bridges Greater Productivity to Profitability
- Strengthens Essential Communication Skills
- Teaches Management Coaching Techniques
- Supports Creation of a Positive Corporate Culture
Who Should Attend
- Middle & Upper Managers
- Team Leaders
- All Professionals being groomed for management roles
Every participant receives a copy of the Managing Millennials™ manual, containing an overview of the course content, examples and activities from the training session.
Participants in this management training program excel with optional post-workshop coaching sessions to support their on-the job techniques. Please contact us to discuss your organization’s unique needs.