The Preventing & Dissolving Conflict™ workshop is available as an onsite training seminar. Conflict comes in many forms and is all around us. Differing views, opposing views, misinterpreting tone of voice…the causes are endless. Put two or more people together and there will be conflict.
As an organization, conflict in all of its forms will cost you in lowered morale leading to reduced productivity and lowered profit. The good news is you can do something about that. You will benefit from every smoothed relationship and eased communication.
Preventing and Dissolving Conflict™ works from understanding that human beings do differ. And because your team members have different approaches to dealing with each other, we designed Preventing & Dissolving Conflict™ to have multiple tools to select from when dealing with any challenging interaction or relationship. These tools are culled from decades of Bold New Directions’ experience in supervising, coaching and mediating.
- Anticipate difficult situations
- Prevent acceleration of conflict
- Deal with hostile & emotional situations
- Improve understanding of causes of conflict
- Expand personal power for effective conflict reduction
- Uncover differing behavioral styles
- Create an attitude of positivity
- Learn how conflict escalates
- Understand how to de-escalate conflict
- Develop a mutual-gains strategy
- Align relationship building with everyday work life
- Operate from R.E.S.P.E.C.T.™ model for success
Who Should Attend the Workshop
- Senior Executives
- Middle Managers & Supervisors
- Team Leaders
- Line Staff
Every participant receives a Pre and Post Program Assessment and a Participant Workbook of exercise sheets and handouts.
One Day Training Workshop Options
The Preventing & Dissolving Conflict™ workshop may be offered as a one day training program. Contact us for more information about scheduling a workshop or to discuss your organization’s communication training needs.