Coaching Skills For Managers™ is now available as an Onsite Training Program or a Virtual Training Session
Coaching Skills For Managers™ is a program designed to shift leadership practices from the old “command & control” model to a more inclusive and participative style. This interactive training program delivers powerful tools for leaders at all levels. It helps leaders better access and align their staff’s personal experiences, traits and skills.
Participants will also discover more about themselves as they learn how to use their developing coaching talents for the greater good of the organization. Utilizing a blend of instruction, demonstration and feedback, the workshop provides practice opportunities for each new skill participants learn.
- Expands personal power
- Enhances flow of communication
- Models a collaborative leadership approach
- Creates methods for visioning the future
- Opens pathways for greater effectiveness
- Inspires others to contribute more fully
- Develops a more positive team culture
- Deepens satisfaction through living values
Who Should Attend
- Senior Executives & Managers
- Middle Managers & Supervisors
- Everyone in a role of influencing others
- Team Leaders
Every participant receives a copy of the Coaching Skills For Managers™ Participant Workbook.
Participants in this leadership training program excel with optional post-workshop coaching sessions to support their on-the job coaching techniques. Please contact us to discuss your organization’s unique needs.