Negotiating Success™ is now available as a virtual training session!
Negotiating Success™ is a one or two day training workshop that transforms the way professionals negotiate. The old ways of highly competitive negotiations that produce win-lose results are history. In the long run, win-lose is actually lose-lose. We show you how to always work toward win-win negotiations where all parties feel positive about the outcomes. In this training seminar, you’ll learn the most effective methods for achieving your negotiation goals through a blend of instruction, practice, and discussion.
Negotiating Success™ is based on our unique model using three pillars of Mutuality, Proactivity and R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Mutuality encourages negotiators on both sides to look for common ground and a relationship based win-win attitude. Proactivity ensures that negotiators lead the way to success through a strong and thorough mutuality-based process. And R.E.S.P.E.C.T. shows how to use Responsiveness, Empathy, Service, Perspectives, Esteem, Courage and Truth-telling as essential ingredients in successful negotiations. The results of this dynamic approach are that future negotiations are successful and all parties feel they’ve come out ahead.
- Transforms understanding of the negotiation process
- Expands personal power for effective bargaining
- Uncovers differing negotiation styles
- Teaches how to create Range & Alternatives to best results
- Provides a 5 phase approach for extra-ordinary outcomes
- Expands ability to deal with and diffuse conflict
- Identifies how to overcome win-lose Tactics used by others
- Ignites passion for inspiring others to work toward win-win
- Utilizes real-life role plays to practice skills & anchor success
Who Should Attend
- Procurement Specialists
- HR Professionals
- Negotiators at All Levels
Every participant receives a Negotiating Success™ Workshop Manual including text, work-sheets, and exercises.
One Day Options
The two day Negotiating Success™ training workshop may be offered in a one day format with follow up coaching as an option. Coaching is a powerful way to build on the new skills and ensure that communication training dollars are maximized. Contact us for more information about the Negotiating Success™ training program or to discuss your organization’s additional corporate training needs.