PMI® Project Management Online Module – Project Management Processes
This module introduces the project management processes groups, Organizational Process Assets and Enterprise Environmental Factors. This course has been fully accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
What Are the Benefits of this Module?
Project Management is “the application of knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements”. Knowing and understanding the 47 processes that are used by the PMI® to manage projects effectively allows the learner to do just that – manage projects more effectively.
What are the Learning Outcomes?
This module introduces the Five Process Groups detailed in the PMBOK® Guide and how they map to the Knowledge Areas. The module also introduces two important factors that influence Project Management: Organizational Process Assets (OPAs) and Enterprise Environmental Factors (EEFs).
By the end of this module you will be able to explain:
- The role of Project Management Process Groups.
- The contents of each Process Group.
- The interaction between the different processes.
- The purpose and impact of OPAs and EEFs.
- The purpose and management of project information.
What Content is Covered?
The following content is covered within this course:
- Project Management Processes.
- OPAs and EEFs.
- Common Project Management Process Interactions.
- Project Management process Groups.
- Project Information.
- The Role of the Knowledge Areas.
Who Should Attend?
This series of short courses is designed to up-skill or refresh knowledge in specific Project Management subjects. Each short course earns seven Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU points. Whether you are looking to update your knowledge and skills or to increase your competence in a wider context, this program gives great professional benefit.
Gottfredson and Mosher (2012) identified 5 moments of learning need:
- Learning for the first time.
2. Learning more.
3. Remembering and applying learning.
4. Learning when things change.
5. Learning when things go wrong.
These short courses provide a perfect way of enabling you or your teams to access bite-sized chunks of information that is applicable in each of the 5 moments of learning need.
What are the Course Delivery Options?
Is this accredited by the Project Management Institute?
Yes – fully.